Friday, March 26, 2010


We finally made the trip to NYC. I, if you can actually believe it, planned the whole trip. Little ole me who has never rode public transportation or been in a large city mapped out the subways and locations of each attraction. We only got lost ONCE! I wish I could say I enjoyed myself 100% but I was too busy freaking out. I'm hoping our next visit will be much less stressful. Good thing we only live 45 minutes away.

In other news, I've made a friend. I wish I could express my excitement about this without coming off as an absolute creeper. Finally some estrogen!

I signed up for summer classes. I managed to snag two online class for Summer 1. After those two courses I'll have 1 or 2 classes before I've completed all my pre-requisites for Nursing. It feels like I'm almost done when really I'm just getting started. Either way-it feels like some sort of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment