Saturday, February 27, 2010

School is getting better, I think. As I said in my last post, people are opening up. But maybe a bit too much. Especially this guy in my math class. He started off across the room saying nothing and has now gravitated to the desk next to me. He talks. He walks with me after class. He walks with me to the testing center. He stares. He smiles. We're both the oldest in our class 22-23 and both married. I can't figure out his angle- is he interested in friendship or looking for ass? But it's nice to have someone to talk to so I keep putting off the one conversation we probably need to have.

I got a job. It's not exactly the one I wanted but it's extra cash, close to home, easy and decent hours. I start next week.

The depression seems to be lessening. I'm sure it's a combination of school, getting a job, working out and the vitiman B complex pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment